I uploaded a new arcade lot, I figure I should create a tune to go along with it. I retuned a few arcade items to make my new arcade look more lively. I notice some items tuning was ridiculously low such as the skeeball game. Also I was never thrilled with the price of the games either. I retuned the arcade games to be higher on arcade lots than on other lots. Some had some slight changes for other but I really don’t remember which ones did.
- More autonomous Skeeball
- More autonomous Whack a Gnome
- More autonomous Claw game
- More autonomous dominos
- More autonomous Ping pong
- No autonomous watching
- Cheaper games: $2
- Less breaky gumball machine
- 400 gumballs, Default is 20
- Cheaper gumball refill ($60), Default is $100
- More autonomous gumball eating
- More autonomous jumping on trampoline in arcades
- More autonomous spinning
- Unlocked for pregnant sims
I didn’t retune the basketball arcade or the pinball machine cause my mod wouldn’t take for some reason. Maybe cause I have them as package files however 2 of my pinball machines from Roaring Heights & Decades SP are still in sims3pack format (legit copies). I dunno what’s up with that but oh well. Sims seem to play the basketball a lot anyway.
This tune works with 1.63 & up
Will conflict with other mods that alters the following:
TOU applies: Do not reupload, Link back.
Remember to delete the scriptCache when installing a new mod.